The Niagara Orthopaedic Team was established in 2008 with the vision of providing the most advanced and innovative physiotherapy services in the Niagara region. This sound vision encompasses the utilization of a client-centred approach that tailored its programs to each client's unique needs and goals.
The Niagara Orthopaedic Institute Hamilton (NOI Hamilton), established in 2018 continues this vision and is pleased to offer the same quality of care to the Hamilton region.
Staying current on new assessment and treatment approaches is vital at NOI Hamilton, and this process ensures the most optimal and sustainable outcomes.
Our mission is to provide a client-driven rehabilitation service that is developed with each client's unique individual needs. This is accomplished through:
- Utilizing multidisciplinary care
- Ensuring effective communication between all team members
- Requiring ongoing education and training for all staff members
- Requiring accountability for our outcomes
- Respecting each individual client
- Establishing a close professional relationship with local physicians, surgeons, and other health care practitioners